CFM is an advanced fascia rescue methodology that serves as a daily maintenance regime for superior wellness. You are an ideal candidate if you are a generally healthy adult being living with unexplained APRs (aches, pains and restrictions) whom may also possess a propensity for enduring repetitive OUIs (over-usage injuries) as well as other aggravating discomforts that bear no justifiable explanation, aka CCCs (chronic compromise conditions) and unrelenting, debilitating BSTs (bouts of stiffness/tightness). Not recommended for the treatment of acute injury, recent surgery, morbid obesity, congenital Structural issues or clinically-diagnosed medical afflictions contraindicated by massage of any kind.
- Alleviate and eliminate chronic compromise aches, pains and restrictions
- Enhance comfort & resilience; Save time/money wasted on minimalistic/ineffective therapies
- Feel and look years younger than your real age
- Maintain superior wellness and prevent tedious injuries
- Manage rescued soft-tissue layers as opposed to managing adhered ‘imprisoned’ layers
- Revive ROM perform-ability beyond normal ranges